Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you analyze cross-cultural psychology. As a part of your analysis, do the following:
- Provide an overview of the case study.
- Use the case study to provide a definition and an example of cultural and cross-cultural psychology.
- Analyze the relationship between cultural psychology and cross-cultural psychology.
- Discuss the methodology associated with cross-cultural psychology research.
- Discuss how the case study helps you better understand how ethnicity, race, and worldviews are separate yet related concepts.
- Discuss how enculturation may play a role in the case study you have chosen.
Incorporate a minimum of three credible, peer-reviewed references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.