Throughout this course you have revisited some key topics in the criminal justice field—criminological theory, racial profiling and discrimination, restorative justice, and special issues with juvenile offenders. Develop a solution or initiative to address one of the four key issues that have been illustrated throughout this course. The paper should include the following components:
- Illustrate how knowledge of each of the two chosen topics can help with decision making and policy implementation.
- Provide an example of a real-life scenario where the topic can be applied.
- Create a solution or initiative for the issue chosen, making sure to justify why this will help address the issue by examining at least two research studies on the issue.
The writing quality of your proposal should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length.
- Include at least two academic sources, in addition to the Sourcebook of Criminal Justice. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these sources.
- Be formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Guidelines.