Answer the questions below according to the instructions given. Please note that responses to BOTH questions must be included in the same submission in order for your examination to be graded; otherwise, it will be returned to you for revision.
1. Write a composition using one of the topics listed below. Your composition needs to be three to five paragraphs long. It must contain an introduction, a body, and a conclusion.
For the purpose of this examination, sport is defined as “an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment without a predetermined outcome.” If you choose to explain why a certain sport is your favorite, please ensure that the chosen sport fits this definition.
• Argue for or against the limitation of speed limits.
• Explain why a certain sport is your favorite.
• Compare and contrast driving in the winter and driving in the summer.
• Describe a SINGLE memorable day in your life.
2. Write a letter of complaint. Follow the rules for a formal letter, and use the full-block style. The complaint may be about anything you wish. You can base your letter on a true experience, or you can make up all the details you need.