1. Give a brief summary of what your style says about your management personality style. (Page 4 of your report.)
2. Did your results surprise you? Explain why or why not.
3. Go to Page 5 of your report. Identify your “priorities,” and write them in the space below. (These are the areas where you focus most of your energy.)
4. Describe two (2) situations where one or more of your “priorities” have helped you accomplish a task and/or helped you to be effective when working with others.
5. Locate the list of motivators and demotivators on starting Page 12 of your report. Choose three (3) of motivators and three (3) of demotivators that you most identify with. In the space below, write down why you chose these motivators and demotivators and explain how you’ve experienced them before.
6. Locate the list of your strengths and challenges as they relate to directing and delegating. (Page 7 of your report.) Identify the three (3) strengths and three (3) challenges that you identify with the most. Explain why you chose those strengths and challenges below.
7. After watching the Strayer Story: Discovering Your Purpose: Strengths and Personality and reading more about your DiSC management style, identify three (3) jobs/careers that you believe would align well with your personality. Use the list of occupations in this week’s “Coach’s Huddle” to help you narrow down your choices. Briefly explain why you feel as though your personality would be a good match for these jobs/careers.