P.s could u make the topic linking to the 2010–11 China drought
1. The location of the region and its current geographic, ecological, social and or economic contexts.
2. The causes of climate change in general (i.e. not region specific) and the degree to which they are anthropocentric.
3. The effects of changing climate likely to be experienced by that geographical region. In this you must include:
• An outline of how modelling is undertaken and the level of certainty in the results.
• Simplistic generated projections of the region’s temperature and precipitation for 2050,
2070 and 2100, including a description of what the projections are suggesting may happen.
You must include the baseline scenario for comparison.
• Projections of sea level rise and extreme events where relevant to the region.
4. The impacts of climate change on ONE of the following areas:
• Sport and Tourism
• Managing water resources
• Town Planning
• City/region infrastructure
5. Governance issues. In this you must include:
• The structure and hierarchy of the current government of the region and their views with
respect to climate change.
• Current and proposed measures towards mitigation and adaptation with respect to climate
change in the region.
The mid-term assignment of the contemporary Japan of major international relations
- you will answer 5 of the 6 questions.
2. each answer should be about 150 words in a short essay format with a better quality. and the point will be 5 for each question.
3.your answers should be concrete, precise, and succinct. they should include both the required reading materials of each week and what we discussed in the lecture based on each week OPT. mention the author’s names if you are referring to their ideas. and this is also the point I really count on and want to see from your answers. as well as some extras reading you find.
4. the assignment questions and required materials and Pp Ts will be uploaded, please carefully focus on both.
5. the answer sheet should point out the answer question you have chosen and write the number of the question as well as the question and then start to answer the question on the new line in well -organized formation and meet all the required mentioned above.