Promotion and the Product Life Cycle.
Complete a minimum 700-word product strategy in Microsoft® Word. Incorporate a product strategy that addresses the following:
• Select a product strategy.
• Address at least three areas of the product life cycle (NIP, growth, maturity, and decline).
• Create at least two different types of media methods for the product or service. One method must be print and the other must be non-print, both of which highlight your product or service. In your assignment, include 2-3 sentences about each media method (i.e., one paragraph of what you would do, but not how to do it). For example, (this cannot be used in this assignment), a non-print media method would be a Facebook campaign that provides users with a reward for each review (positive or negative) about the use/appearance/price/etc. of the product or service.
• Determine how you will measure the marketing activities (i.e., what metrics will be used to determine success or failure).
• Address three elements of the following Product and Promotion List:
o Integrated marketing communication
o Advertising strategy/objectives
o Push and pull
o Media strategy
o Advertising execution
o Direct marketing
o Public relations/strategies
Cite a minimum of 3 peer reviewed references.
Note: Charts/graphs/tables do not count toward the word count.