This order is about a visual concept map of acute sever asthma for a nursing student in Australia.
Explain in visual format (concept map) the causes, pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, diagnostic procedures, management, course, prognosis, and prevention of Acute Severe Asthma.
The concept map must be computer generated.
– When researching the topic, use the pathophysiology template to assist you in organising your information. The template will also assist in identifying key concepts and their relationships. (I uploaded it, it is just an example. You have to create a similar one for our topic. It must be good visually format)
– Concept boxes should have titles with relevant content summarized within the box.
– The summarized content may be in point format and size 10 font (Times New Roman) may be used on the concept map.
– Concept boxes must be linked using lines and linking words/phrases to demonstrate logical relationships between concepts.
– Your work must include in text references and reference list
– Critical thinking and creativity are essential components of the concept map. The map design needs to be visually stimulating.
The word count must be between 250 to 275 words. Please, do not exceed that even by one word.
Use APA reference style for both in text and reference list. See the attached file regarding the APA. The references must be as the style in the attached file. And the reference list must contain the doi.
Use at least three different academic recent (not older than 2014) sources. Two of them must be journal articles.
To take a high mark in this assessment we must follow the marking criteria precisely. Please, note any minor mistake in following the marking criteria lead to huge decline in the marks.
There are three marking criteria:
1 Accurately, clearly and concisely summarizes all key concepts with all information supported by appropriate authoritative sources.
2 The relationships between all concepts are accurately, clearly and logically
Demonstrated using arrows/lines and linking words/ statements.
3 The layout and organization of the map is exceptionally clear
and professional using graphics and colour effectively.