1. As a candidate, what did you think you did well? (e.g. Did you present yourself well, and if so how? Did you use STARS? Were your responses detailed, appropriate, specific, clear, delivered with appropriate language and tone? Did you use a strong example/story?)
2. As a candidate, what things do you think you could do to improve on your answer(s) in the interview?
3. As a candidate, what did you notice about your body language and voice tone during the process? How does an in-person interview differ from recording an interview?
4. What else did you learn that you can apply in future interview situations?
5. How would you prepare for an (phone/Skype/or in-person) interview in the future? (consider research/practice/presentation).