Select a geographical location that will represent the research focus for ALL of your writing this summer. It is often easier to write about a place you know or understand well
1. Name the location including the country and region (urban, rural, suburban etc.) and other important details (Please focus on San Diego-Tijuana border).
2. Describe the population size, density, race/ethnicity and other details
3. Socioeconomic details (income, home ownership, industries, employment)
4. Cultural highlights and what the region is known for
Political and religious affiliations, parties, and other related details
6. Locate survey data, if applicable, indicating the different attitudes toward climate change that people of the region hold. If you cannot find local data, then do your best to identify regional or national data.
1. What “human activities” contribute to climate change?
2. How do scientists like Ramanathan know that human activities are causing climate change?
3. What evidence do they use?
4. What are some of the effects of climate change, according to the chapter? How will these effects impact people around the globe differently?