3rd Grade Math Lesson Plan: Multiplication and Division
Include the following:
1. Write an introduction to the class activity. Include the purpose of the activity and desired outcome.
2. The objectives should be specific and measurable.
3. Time: How long will the activity take when implemented in the classroom?
4. Describe any materials that are needed to conduct each part of the lesson and activities.
5. Provide a detailed description of the activity. Write all steps from the instruction of the assessment.