Respond to the questions/prompts below. Remember, when you are answering Learning Questions for this class, number your answers to correspond with the questions on this sheet restate the question/prompt with your answer. This process enhances learning! See the Guidelines for Learning Questions document in the Guidelines module for formatting details and expectations, if needed.
Tasks related to Removed: Parts 1 and 2 ~
1. Write a strong paragraph that shares your thoughts after watching this film. Relate what you have seen in this film with other things we have learned in this class, including Dr. Nadine Burke Harris’ TED Talk regarding ACES, and social-emotional development.
Questions related to Chapter 13 in your textbook:
2. Discuss sexism in schools.
3. What is school readiness and what are the factors critical to a child’s readiness for school?
4. Discuss some of the types of conduct orders that are noticed in middle childhood, along with the origins and treatment of these conduct disorders.
5. What are the characteristics of an effective school?
6. In the context of education, discuss the Pygmalion effect.