1. For 5 days a week, you walk from home to school and back home. It takes you 14 minutes to walk each way. How many hours per week do you spend walking from home to school and back home? Write your answer as a mixed number.
2. You are ordering dinner at a restaurant. For the pasta, you can choose spaghetti, ziti, or shells. For a pasta topping, you can choose meatballs, veal, chicken, or eggplant. For the sauce, you can choose tomato sauce or cheese sauce. How many dinner combinations are possible?
3. You enlarge a 4 inch by 6 inch photo so that the shorter side is 8.5 inches long. What is the length of the longer side?
4. The original price of a hat is $28. You can buy it online for $17, or you can buy it at the store and use a coupon for a 30% discount. Does the hat cost less if you buy it online or at the store?
5. The circle graph shows the results of a survey asking 800 students what they prefer to receive as a gift. Of the students surveyed, how many more chose clothes than sports equipment?