Provide an overview of the operating environment (contextual and transactional), explain the difference and include an explanation as well as an example of how to use scenarios.
Conduct an Industry Analysis of the Safety and Security Industry and include insight in relation to the CCTV and Facial.
Offer a comprehensive Stakeholder Analysis using the Four Corners approach in respect to Customers, Suppliers and The Government as the Regulatory Authority.
Based on the above analysis (Industry and Stakeholders) compile a compelling Unique Value Proposition.
Explain what measures you would put in place to ensure that SAFR is resilient and explain how you would structure that as well as which guiding principles you would apply.
Develop an appropriate and balanced set of metrics that are relevant to SAFR to ensure its strategic performance over the next three years.
- What is strategy, what is strategic thinking, strategic direction , the difference between strategy and tactics.
- Then explain difference Contextual and transactional environment , how scenario planning is used as a tool and forces and factors that it has impact on the environment of an organization.
- How scenario planning anticipates in identifying surprises\ how to populate risk matrix.
- Industry DYnaimcs- Five Forces- existing competitors.
- Stake holder Analysis- Apply four corners.